Gavin Griffiths Contracting Ltd
Gavin Griffiths Contracting Ltd was established in 2016 to expand on the earthworks capabilities offered by Group. Gavin Griffiths Contracting specialises in bulk earthworks, environmental restoration, land remediation and waste assessment.
Our team of in-house environmental specialists can undertake the on-site assessment and characterisation of waste streams prior to works commencing to better understand the contaminants present with the soils. Our staff hold Environment Agency and Natural Resources Wales Certificates of Technical Competence (CoTC) for a range of waste management process, including the Treatment and Management of Hazardous Waste (TMH4).
Gavin Griffiths Contracting Ltd holds and Environmental Permit for the on-site treatment of waste. Our Standard Rules Permit (SR2008No27) allows the treatment and processing of waste using mobile plant.
Coupled with an extensive fleet and team of experienced plant operators, GGC can provide a tailored solution to earthworks in order to mitigate or minimise off-site disposal costs.
Gavin Griffiths Group Fleet and Contracting services includes:
- 360 Excavators ranging from 8 to 30 tonnes (including zero tail swing);
- Ancillary excavator attachments (munchers, breakers etc.…);
- 25t Articulated dump trucks;
- Allu & REMU processing buckets;
- 32t 8 wheel tipper trucks c/w on board weigh sensor;
- 32t 8 wheel grab lorries;
- 44t articulated trucks;
- Low loader hire;
- Crushers and Screeners.
- Fuel bowers (static and towable);
- Skilled plant operators;
- Foreman services;
- Crushers and Screeners;
- Air density separators;
- Hazardous waste haulage and disposal;
- Provision of aggregate and soils for reinstatement works;
- Certificate of Technical Competence (CoTC) services for waste processes.
Gavin Griffiths Contracting Ltd hold ISO9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS18001 accreditation. We are also registered with CHAS, Achilles UVDB and ConstructionLine.